So, I have a new blog. Kind of. It’s a start anyway. The big news is that it’s been transferred over to WordPress. Yay! Chels and I are also in the process of transferring We are not Martha over to WordPress (and are getting ready to unveil a bit of a new look!). Since I have so much experience with WP from several of my writing jobs, I’m pretty used to it. And blogger is driving me beyond crazy lately! I hate change like whoa, but I think this is one I can deal with.
But I know much of my lack in blogging here has been due to the ugliness of my blog! I still need to fix this up, personalize it more, get rid of my 38293982 tags, etc. but then I think I’ll be feeling good!
Speaking of, what is up with all my tags? There are SO many random ones!! And it’s making me feel like I need to go back and read every single one of my old blog entries because what on Earth am I talking about?? Some of the most confusing ones are below:
- You can try but I still won’t shut up
- Want to become an alcoholic?
- Toys that make me feel dumb
- I suck at arts and crafts
- Should guys wear eyeliner?
- How do you have a party without drinking games?
- My mom sings inappropriate song lyrics at work
- Destroying ex’s property
- Looking into someone’s shower
- Can you tell that a woman is single and unlaid just from her apartment
- Imaginary boyfriend
- I was almost killed by elderly and I almost killed them
This makes me question what my is even about. But then again, I kind of love it. I am a pretty random person after all. And so, in case you were concerned, my story continues. With hopefully fewer tags.