Things I’m happy about right now:
- The Celtics won game 1 of the series!
- I’m taking tomorrow off. Sas and I were planning a day at the Colonnade pool, but since the weather isn’t going to be 100% fabulous we’re putting it off. But we will go lie in the sun somewhere and enjoy the day anyway. And get all dressed up and go out at night. Why? Because it’s Friday, the start of summer, and Sas has about 150 party dresses she needs to wear. And we always love an excuse to get dressed up.
- A When Pigs Fly Bakery opened next to my apartment and it is the best bread in the world. I am seriously obsessed and am planning on trying every single kind. Like the chocolate. I just bought the whole-grain anadama, but I think cinnamon raisin is next. SO good.
- I think I have at least one fun thing on my calendar each week for the next couple months. I love that.
- I’ve been doing well with my gym routine and am feeling really good about it. I guess when you pay ridic. amounts of money for a gym membership, you tend to want to use it.
- I have crazy amounts of work to do and while I’m feeling rather overwhelmed, having work to do is a good thing. Taking tomorrow off may not be the best idea, but I need it. And there’s always the weekend. I’m still loving writing for Guidespot, as well as my other lovely jobs. I’m lucky to be able to do what I do!
- Did I mention it’s going to be 90 degrees out this weekend??
What are you happy about??